I am an attorney based in Yreka, California. I have provided zealous representation for clients in Siskiyou County Superior Court for over 11 years. I have garnered a reputation for passion, competence, and integrity in my legal practice.
I am a "country" lawyer with top notch academic credentials. I am a graduate of Dartmouth College in New Hampshire (Ivy League, ranked among the top colleges in the nation) and hold a Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University (ranked among the top 50 law schools in the nation), a Masters of Divinity degree from Seaver College at Pepperdine University, and a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Straus Institute (ranked the #1 US News and World Report Dispute Resolution program in the nation).
I live near the Klamath River in Siskiyou County with my wife Jessica and sons Noah, Abram Joseph, Amos, Daniel, and Micah. My family operates a small farm specializing in goats, sheep, cattle, bees, 4-H rabbits, poultry, and whatever may come. I am active in my local church, active in my local community, and active in the county seat of Yreka where I maintain my law office just a short walk from the Courthouse. In short, I am a Christian, a lawyer, and a "gentleman farmer” ready to stand beside and fight for my clients as we face the battle together.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Fish and Game Citations
- Family Law
- California, 2007
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2007
- Seaver College at Pepperdine University: Master of Divinity, 2007
- Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution: Cert. in Dispute Resolution, 2007
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Siskiyou County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Siskiyou County Public Defender, Attorney, 2007 to 2010
- Law Student Internships at Mendocino County District Attorney's Office and Ventura County Public Defender's Office