Call Today!

Ryan Mannix, Attorney at Fallow Field Legal Services

Your Local Criminal Defense And Family Law Attorney
Siskiyou County, California

It May Be Possible To Expunge Your Criminal Record

As new laws are created and amended, you may find that some criminal charges and convictions have been significantly changed. For example, now that recreational use of marijuana is legal in California, many charges associated with it have been relaxed or eliminated.

Many crimes that used to be felonies are now misdemeanors in California, and you may be eligible for retroactive relief. These crimes include property offenses, some forms of burglary, and some drug crimes.

If you have a criminal record, it likely has drastically inhibited your ability to accomplish things like establish a stable career or buy and own firearms. With these convictions on your record, your livelihood, financial stability, and reputation may be compromised.

Explore The Options Available To You

Thankfully, in situations like these, you may petition the court to have your record expunged. Call my office and I will be glad to do some basic research on your case to assist you with determining the likelihood of a successful petition before you retain me to proceed with a filing.

I am Ryan Mannix, founding attorney of Fallow Field Legal Services, and I am ready to advocate for you in clearing your record. I can guide you through the process that is right for your situation, whether that involves helping you expunge a variety of eligible past convictions, apply for a Certificate of Rehabilitation, or receive a governor’s pardon.

I will help you understand what can be done in your particular situation. I will also complete the necessary research and follow through on getting your record cleared. This process can be confusing, and I will be there at every step to answer any questions you may have. I understand the repercussions of criminal convictions, and I will do everything I can to clear your record and help you gain the freedom that comes with it.

Let’s Talk About Your Situation Today

If you are seeking to clear your record, I may be able to help. Contact me today to schedule a consultation at 530-842-0754. You can also get in touch through email. My office is in Yreka, California, representing clients throughout Siskiyou County.